- Feb. 12, 2014 New reference paper with MiCAM ULTIMA:
Wang J, Chen A, Lieu DK, Karakikes I, Chen G, Keung W, Chan CW, Hajjar RJ, Costa KD, Khine M, Li RA.: "Effect of engineered anisotropy on the susceptibility of human pluripotent stem cell-derived ventricular cardiomyocytes to arrhythmias."
- Jan. 20, 2014 National Chiao Tung University (Taiwan) and Emory University (U.S.A.) were added to the MiCAM ULTIMA user list.
- Jan. 8, 2014 Happy New Year from SciMedia and Brainvision! Please let us know if we can help you with any high speed imaging needs.
- Dec. 3, 2013 Software Update: BV_Ana Ver.1312 (for MiCAM ULTMA, MiCAM02, MiCAM01) (Release Note)
- Nov. 20, 2013 Thank you for visiting the SciMedia/Brainvision booth at SFN in San Diego. We look forward to helping you meet your imaging needs in the future.
- >> History